Thomas Bros Toyota has been operating in Wagga Wagga for over 70 years. Join us and become an important member of our professional and friendly team. Experience on-going training, great team spirit, plus an amazing lifestyle. Be part of a company large enough to reward ability and personal enough to care.
Working in our Toyota Service Workshop, the Senior Technician will diagnose, repair and service vehicles, along with providing advice in relation to the mechanical condition of vehicles.
Our Senior Technician will provide guidance and support to our Apprentices and:
- Undertake repairs and preventative maintenance to vehicles
- Perform diagnostic analysis
- Prepare product reports and supporting documentation
- Liaise with regional technical specialists
- Attend factory/in-house and diagnostic training when required
The Successful Applicant:
This role requires confidence and the ability to thrive in a busy workshop environment, along with:
- Relevant trade qualifications and experience
- Well-developed knowledge of vehicles
- Driver's licence
- High attention to detail
Thomas Bros provides competitive salary in line with your experience, employee benefits and a positive team environment.