Thomas Bros Toyota is seeking a mature and personable team member to fill the role of Receptionist. This is a full-time role Monday to Friday working in our busy Toyota dealership.
The Toyota Receptionist provides first class guest service for anyone visiting or contacting our dealerships, greeting guests in a friendly and professional manner while acting as an ambassador of the dealerships amongst the wider community.
The Receptionist carries out a range of duties related to running the dealership reception, including:
- Act as first point of contact for anyone visiting the dealership
- Answering phone enquiries
- Assisting the Service departments with phone support as required
- Providing administrative support such as outgoing mail, and Service support
- General clerical duties
- Ensuring waiting areas and reception are kept clean and tidy, including refreshment supplies
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit
- Demonstrate behaviours that align with company policy, organisational values, and the Toyota Way
Skills & Experience
- Reception, custom service or administration experience
- Sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- A friendly and professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills with clear professional verbal communications
- Detail oriented with excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
Thomas Bros Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that offers excellent working conditions and workplace gender equality. Thomas Bros Group takes pride in fostering a collaborative and rewarding team atmosphere and workplace environment. Remuneration will be commensurate with successful applicant's skills and experience.